Thursday, January 27, 2011

And The Stylish Blogger Award Goes To:

Happy Thursday all, I'm in the middle of a crazy winter storm here so I have some free time to write since I probably won't make it to work. So here’s the deal, yesterday I was looking through my comments and noticed that I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from Ilenia, the owner of the wonderfully cute blog she calls: Dress Apple. Ilenia is actually from one of my favorite city in the world, Rome which I actually visited about 8 months ago and loved! You should really check out her blog, I'm sure you'll love it!

Ilenia from Dressapple.net
I was super surprised by this award and really grateful that she loved my blog!!It's really nice to know that people like to read what you write. It was totally unexpected and I just feel like I won the Miss America crown! So this award comes with  a few stipulations that every winner must follow. I have listed them below:

1) Everyone has to write and post 7 little secrets about her-himself.
2) Then, select 14 blogs and write a post just like this one. 
3) The last task, write a comment for each selected blog. 


So without further ado, here are my 7 secrets:

1.)    Sometimes I prefer being with my dog more than I care to be around people.

2.)    I live in the city but secretly sometimes wish we could move to a smaller community where life   seems simple and humble.

3.)    I secretly wish I didn’t have to work as much as I do…

4.)    I just might want a child after all...

5.)    Sometimes I really doubt myself but I never tell anyone.

6.)    I’m afraid I won’t be allowed into heaven because maybe I’m not worthy enough.

7.)    One time I literally throw my Bible at someone and to this day, I can’t forgive myself for doing that and feel really bad. Here’s the thing though, I don’t feel bad for the person that I threw it at but I feel bad that I disrespected God’s word by using my Bible as an actual weapon…


I'm passing the torch on to these ladies below:
So there you have it, my 7 secrets... I have spent the last few hours going through a lot of my favorite blogs and a few others that I frequent on a regular basis and have finally narrowed my nominated blogs down to 8 lovely blogs that I think deserve the award! Feel free to check them out!







And the Stylish Blogger Award Goes To:

Mel: http://ideegeniale.blogspot.com 


So ladies, don't forget you must follow the rules that come with the award! Here they are again as a refresher: 

1) Everyone has to write and post 7 little secrets about her/himself.
2) Then, select 14 or at least 7 other blogs and award them in a post like this one. 
3) The last task, show some love, write a comment for each blog above that won alongside you.

CONGRATS to you all!!




Keep Reading,

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! And thank you for coming by my blog! Glad you like it!!

    Hayley
    http://www.theweekendfile.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this amazing post! <3
    You're even more worthy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award love and for stopping by my blog! It's so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaww, thank you kindly! i appreciate it :)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I know i probably shouldn't have laughed but the bible throwing made me giggle. I'm probably going to hell-o now.


    writeitinlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday friend!! I feel the same way about number 6 with me. But honestly, none of us are worthy enough, but God's love and grace makes it possible.

    Congrats on your award! I hope you have a fab weekend!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog on FTLOB!!! I love it!!!! I'm so glad I found you & can't wait to continue following you. Congrats on your recent Blogger Award! Yay! I felt so giddy when I got this!!! Happy Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeek thank you so much!! you are so sweet :) and i am so so excited to see that you are participating in the love letter series! yay! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...