Anyway, there have been so many changes in this New Year that it's crazy and hard to keep track of them all! I wanted to highlight a few changes that are really cool or really important to me so here we go... Oh and since it's Tasty Tuesday over at iblog4me, I'll be posting a yummy recipe below:
2 Major Changes for 2012:
website, changing the look, name and other features and I'm totally excited about the new look and feel of it all! Check it out here: House of Glamm
2.) One of my favorite sites did a total revamping and I love it! It's taking some practice to get use to the news settings and features but it looks great, and I'm totally excited about it! Check it out: iblog4me
So that's it for major website changes but, later I'll post an entry with my New Years Resolutions which are changes in themselves... If you want to see them now, go to my site: here
Now for a yummy comfort food recipe: borrowed from Paula Dean
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
I love comfort food as much as the next girl and when it has cheese and noodles, well just throw a bib on me and call it a day!
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs (I omitted the eggs)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes. Drain.
- 2In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- 3In slow cooker, combine cheese mixture and add the eggs (I omitted the eggs), sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper. Add the drained macaroni and stir again.
- 4Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.