Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Day of Firsts...

Yesterday I was so overwhelmed with, well life that I just could not find any time to blog, I’m sure we have all had this happen! Anyways yesterday was my first day of classes, my first day of Weight Watchers Meetings and my first day back to work after a 3-day weekend so as you can see I was a bit preoccupied!

School: went well, fairly easy (first days usually are)




Weight Watchers: very cool! I learned a lot and received a lot of great reading material and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT! I set up my etools minus the app on my blackberry because I’m having some trouble with it downloading properly. After work I went shopping and found some great snacks and Weight Watchers food to kick start this whole new process! I’m super excited and am diving head first into this with all I’ve got! So my next meeting/weigh-in is in a week and my goal for this week is to lose 3 pounds. When I was checking out at the store, the clerk asked me if I had joined the program and how it was going…  Since it was my first day I didn’t want to mislead her but I told her it was AWESOME!! Too misleading??

Returning back to work: well it was atypical day and nothing really news worthy happened… went basically like this: Work, lunch, home… (That’s the short version).

When I got home I had planned to blog but I was so caught up in reading my Weight Watchers material that before I knew it, it was time for bed. 







Keep Reading, 

3 comments:

  1. stopping by from the for the love of blogs, really interesting blog!!!

    New follower! :)

    XoXo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you are starting WW! I will be keeping up with you...thinking about going back to it myself. I have lost my weight but having trouble keeping up with portion control. It's a battle! Have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from FTLOB to say hi :)

    I'm glad your first day of classes and weight watchers went well! And good luck with your weight watchers quest, whatever your goal is. I know a lot of people who have gone through them and been happy with the results :)

    xoxo
    Jenna
    http://jennafinch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...