Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Journey Begins...

Thirsty Thursday has finally arrived and boy am I thirsty… for the weekend to arrive that is!! Right now I’m sipping a warm cup of tea and sitting at my computer wondering how much longer this day could possibly be…  On another note I have recently been inspired by one of my fellow bloggers, Lesley, blogger over at Yeah, Write and Ireland Ever After to start working on my book again and I'm so grateful that she was featured on FTLOB’s this week because after I visited her sites and read her posts I was very inspired by her journey in becoming a published author!

For the past 12 years or so I have made several attempts to write a book, submit queries to publishing companies and in the end I became very discouraged by lack of any interest and  instead of sticking it out and staying focused I basically did the worst thing possible, gave up! What was I thinking!? But I love to look toward the road in front of me rather than look back at my mistakes so I’m starting fresh with a new found inspiration and will stay focused no matter how many rejections I get or how many times I don’t hear anything back!









So here’s me giving myself a big “Cheers” to this new journey in my life and here’s me taking a second sip and then giving Lesley a thank you “Cheers” for inspiring me to start this journey (again)!






I’ve also updated my other blog, Live, Love, Laugh, Check it out, there’s some great stuff over there!

Keep Reading,
 

2 comments:

  1. I left you a little bloggin' award over on my blog today...go pick it up :)
    http://irelandeverafter.blogspot.com/2011/02/it-feels-good-to-be-loved.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your book! I've always wanted to write a book and admire you for your courage in taking that first step :)

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...