Please note: this is not my recipe - found it online and LOVE IT!!!
Cookie Dough Balls IIIYield: 1 cup packed cookie dough
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour (other flours may work)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1.5 tbsp natural cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp + 1/2 tsp pure maple syrup (or a bit more if dough is too dry)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Directions: In a food processor, add the cashews and oats and process until it forms a fine crumble. Now add in the salt, sugar, and flour and process for a few seconds more. Add in the maple syrup and vanilla and process until combined. It will be sticky, but this is normal! Add in your chocolate chips and stir by hand or process. Form into balls. Store in freezer.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ‘Blizzard’
- 3 peeled and frozen bananas, cut into 1 inch chunks for easier processing
- Splash of non-dairy milk (if needed)
- 2 tbsp cookie dough (from above)
Directions: In a large food processor, add in your 3 frozen bananas. I like to cut my bananas into 1 inch chunks before freezing. Process bananas, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Finally, add in your cookie dough and process until combined. You should have a soft serve type consistency when done. To make the blizzard simply stir in your desired amount of mini cookie dough balls, pour into a glass, and serve with a spoon. Makes 2 servings.