Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Demin Tuesday's Outfit of The Day:

Demin Tuesday

Demin Tuesday by citygirlchic featuring a full skirt dress

 
Hello Lovelies!

So here is a rundown of my outfit today. Its Tuesday and when I woke up this morning I really wasnt in the much in the mood for a dressy-dressy outfit so I threw on a very casual denim strappy sundress with a short sleeve cardigan over the top to still give me an office look and feel.
My outfit came to a grand total of $73.99! Not bad if I say so myself!

My Outfit: 
Dress: Target $22.00
Cardigan: Target $17.00
Shoes:  Macy’s summer shoe sale - $34.99

Grand total: $73.99

The price of the outfit in the photo is below, FYI this outfit is $468.00, I like how you can still look cute on a budget! My budget shopping outfit saved me $394.01!



French Connection full skirt dress
$130 - usa.frenchconnection.com

Oversized cardigan
$61 - warehouse.co.uk

Valentino espadrille sandals
£277 - net-a-porter.com

Alexis Bittar gold jewelry
$495 - charmandchain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...