Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Fashion Week!

Hi lovelies,

So I attended the DC fashion Week Eco Fashion Show on Monday and can I just tell you that it was a blast! Not only did I have a great seat but all press received a cute little gift bag and gift items to take home, but that’s not the best part! The best part was that I met some other really great blogger and was invited to become a member of DCFabb co-founded by Lacey of A Lacey Perspective and Kathrine of LePetite Marmoset. Check out all these great sites and if your blogging in the DMV, why not join DCFabb? I’ll have my photos posted tonight from the fashion show also don’t forget I’m doing a Fabulous Fall Giveaway basket in a week or two (more to come on this).

Kathrine & Lacey - DC Bloggers

So other news… I’m starting a new section on my blog called Street Style. Wondering what this is? Well it’s going to be a page that features fashionable locals right here in the DC, Maryland and Virginia area that have a great style of sense! Every day I go out for lunch and see great outfit and always want to walk up t these fashionistas and snap their photos so now I have a legitimate reason to do so! Stay tuned for some great pictures to come! 



Keep reading,

 

1 comment:

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...