Saturday, September 17, 2011

Prompt Me Saturday...

Hi lovelies,

Today is prompt me Saturday over at FTLOB's and its actually one of my favorite "prompt me's" thus far because it's about the most beautiful city I've ever been to and if you know me or have read my "about a girl" section then you know that I've been all over the world and so this is a perfect prompt me post!

A few years ago my husband and I took a trip to Hawaii and though the flight was long when we landed it was a beautiful experience from beginning to end, one that I'll never forget.

To me, Hawaii was one of the most beautiful places I've visited, I remember after we left I couldnt get it out of my head, I dreamed about going back, I went out and bought Glade Plug-ins that reminded me of the scent in Hawaii, I cooked foods like the meals we had there, I was 100% sold on Hawaii!
I hope you enjoy the photos from our trip, these are just a few.  We also met Famous Amos, the guy who made Famous Amos cookies (see photo below).








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...