Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Greeks The Word!

When I got home from work I had been thinking about Greece and the fact that its on my Bucket List to one day visit the Acropolis in Athens. So I decided why not start practicing how to cook Greek food now to get in the Greek spirit! 

 

 

 

 

Another reason I decided to make Greek for dinner is because my husband and I really love to eat kabob from this little restaurant our home and I really wanted to learn how to make it so we didn’t always have to order out.









So with Coco in tow, we headed to the kitchen to get the stove all warmed up. I’m not going to actually post the recipe (yet) but will just post the photos along with my collection of cookbooks and of course my cutie Coco.











And my assistant chef: Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...