Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trend Alert! Ladylike Jackets:

Latest trend to return this season:
Ladylike Jackets. Anyone who knows me will testify that I love a cute and sophisticated looking jacket and have a closet full of them but yet am always in search of more!
So when I heard that this season was offering up a huge helping of designer jackets I knew I had to share the news! Though this is not the first time this style has hit the fashion spotlight, (Mrs. Coco designed her first signature cardigan jacket in the 1920’s) it’s certainly great news that they are back and apparently with a new and fresh look! 

Christian Dior once said, “Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest.”

To me, the ladylike jacket equates to the "zest" in any outfit and brings it from otherwise being  dubbed as humdrum or bland. 


Check out these cute new looks! (is it just me or do all the jackets seem to make the outfits that much better looking?)  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...