Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Limitless Or Not...


Not much going on right now. I think I have writers block or something less sinister like “laziness block”! Yesterday I was so ready to work on my novel, I went home and went into my home officer, cleared my desk and nothing! It’s not that I can’t write, I mean I have the basic idea and theme of the book in my head but it’s that I’m too tired to actually do it! And when I do get free time I want to get some rest! School, work and family life is kicking my butt and wearing me out!


I finished my book in 4 days!

 I don’t know if any of you saw Limitless over the weekend but I did and it was good, the point is Bradley Cooper played a writer in this film and he took some sort of magic pill that allowed him to write his entire novel in less than 4 days! Can you comprehend how great that would be for me!?! That’s what I need a magic limitless pill to get my butt in gear and get writing! I don’t know what’s wrong with me , I love to write and have dreamed of being a writer my entire life so now that I actually  have a solid theme and idea for a book why can’t I just write it??!! Could I have some sort of subconscious fear of failure or of maybe actually getting a book contract deal and I’m afraid to go down that route because it’s unfamiliar to me??  I don’t know??

Maybe I need to quit my job so I have more time and am not so tired when I get home!! Ha-ha don’t I wish... I need my job in order to support my shopping habit until my book career takes off!! So in a nut shell, there is no new progress on my book so far...

If you’re a writer please chime in and tell me I’m not alone here!! 

Keep reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...