Tuesday, April 5, 2011

As The Events Unfolded...

In the spirit of today’s blog hop over at FTLOB’s I have decide to post this mouth watering picture for you to enjoy! 
mini grill cheese and tomato soup cups
On another note, I must admit that I went home last night and sat down and actually wrote some more of my novel! Now before you all start cheering me on, I have to say the whole event is not nearly as glamorous as it may sound.  I hit some road blocks long before I even started to write, here are the details:

I went home and realized that I needed to run out and pick up a few things at Best Buy and Barns & Noble so I get to Best Buy and they don’t have what I need (wonderful!)  but tell me I can drive to their other location 20 minutes away (in rush hour traffic mind you!)  Ggrrrr…. Reluctantly I go, get what I need and head home but of course get stuck in traffic an hour later, I’m finally home!

 
Arrive at home, start to make dinner and see that my dog has decided to roll around in the mud so now she needs a bath! Have not eaten dinner and am starving but have to give her a bath!! UGGH, I’m gritting my teeth by now… 45 minutes later she’s all cleaned up and I’m a mess, have to take a shower, then eat dinner and can call my husband who is out of town on business for the week. Then head over to my computer to start writing. By now it’s 7:45pm and I’m totally exhausted but I write and am SO happy I did!

There you have it; all wrapped up and topped with a shiny ribbon! 



Keep reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...