Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Leopard Print...

Outfit Of The Day:


Happy Wednesday!! So I recently became a member of a new service that allows me to create outfits so I have decided that I will post an outfit similar to what I am wearing each day. Today in my leopard print, I figure it's Wednesday so why not let the wild side of me show!! My outfit cost a total of about $100.00 which to me is a pretty good deal!

Shoes: leopard print – Nine West on sale at Marshall’s ($39.00)
Skirt: White - JC Penny weekend sale ($25.00)
Top: Leopard print – New York & Co. Found on the clearance rack (29.00)
Grand total - $93.00




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...