Thursday, June 30, 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Summer Breeze

Outfit Of The Day: Summer Breeze





Good morning lovelies!

So today’s outfit is an easy-peasy summer chic look! It’s very casual yet adorably cute!! I’ve received tons of complements on it and it’s only about 9:45!!
The dress is a flowing summer sundress with pink and tan floral print on the bottom half that I tossed a neutral cardigan over to  give it a bit more of an office acceptable feel!
The shoes perfectly match the floral pattern of the dress with a pink and tan flower on the toe area of the shoe and I put on a tan belt to add a bit if class!

My entire outfit came up to &170.00, yes that’s a lot but the shoes were $118.00 alone!

Dress: H&M $35.00
Cardigan: Target- $15.00
Shoes: Nordstrom’s- $118.00
Belt: Free! Well sorta, it came with a top I purchased a few months back.

Grand total: &168.00

2 comments:

  1. lovely!!!


    following from thursday hop! would love for you to follow back and say hello!
    http://www.bragallaboutit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit. Totally not surprised you're getting compliments all over the place! I love dresses and cardis and heels...good call, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...