Monday, August 22, 2011

Books, Books and More Books On Fashion That Is!


I don’t know if your having the same economic crisis in your area that I am but this past summer about 4 bookstores around my area alone closed down so even though I was heart broken (yes, I love a good book store) I decided to take advantage and pick up some great deals. Here’s what I got today and last week.

My first book haul from Borders Going out of business sale!


My favorite so far is Are You A Jackie or a Marilyn? Timeless Lessons on Love, Power, and Style, and the second book; Fifty Shoes That Changed The World.

My second book haul - picked these cool books up today!

Anyways I recommend that if your bookstores are slashing prices, run in and get yourself some books to add to your home library.




Okay so I just stole this hilarious video from Tammy over at Lemons, Avacado's and The Bay, (great blog by the way)!


Check it out, its too funny!!

 Keep Reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...