Monday, August 22, 2011

Tens Things Monday...


Ten things you may or may not have known about me:


1.     I heart The Golden Girls, I watch all the reruns and marathons! I’m probably the number 1 fan!


2.     I think Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum and Zack Efron are all cutie pa-tuties!


3.     I have a crazy passion for fashion!

4.     I’m really into art, painting, writing, drawing and all that other creative stuff…

5.     I believe in true love and really love being married! 



6.     I’m a big fan of the outdoors and I love animals! I’m a member of PETA

7.     My favorite day: rainy weather, a good book and a mug of hot chocolate. 



8.     I love to travel and have been to many counties and states!


9.     I love to cook and have a certification in Level-A culinary arts. You can find some of my recipes in my website.

10. I hate reality TV but I loved The City and The Hills!! 


Well I hope you had fun learning more about me!! Happy blogging, 

Keep Reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...