Saturday, August 20, 2011

Grilled Cheese... Yumm


Today on FTLOB’s were talking about things that bring us back to our childhood, or things from our childhood that we will never forget and as soon as I saw this link, I thought of grilled cheese sandwiches! 

Believe me when I say that I know this is weird but grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup was a really big comfort in my childhood! Most people might say their favorite doll, or a childhood dog or a family vacation but not me, nope I’m always the one who has to stand out and be the odd ball!!   

But on rainy days, I remember eating warm gooey, crunchy and cheesy grilled cheese sandwiches and dipping them in creamy tomato soup while talking to my siblings around the table. We could heat the rain beating outside the window and see the flashes of cartoons on the living room wall that playing on the television.  This was home to me! 

 

So not only have I had some great flash backs of my childhood, but now I’m really hungry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...