Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blogging 101: This Might Be Just What I Need!

So it’s Thursday and not just any Thursday because for me, Thursday’s are what most people consider Friday's! It’s my last day of work for the week and then I'm off to a 3 day weekend, this is probably about the only thing I can say I really like about my job, having a flex schedule!! This morning my friend Tameka asked me what I was going to do for the next 3 days and to be honest I hadn’t really thought about it. I have a group project in my Criminally class which I’m sad to report that I haven’t even started yet, though I still have a few days so I’ll be fine!
But back to what I’m doing this weekend… After she asked me that, it got my lil ole brain to thinking and the one thing I really want to do is revamp my blogs and website. I have done some research today on how to update your blogs look and feel and now I plan to put these new skills to the test!

I think I want to add a bit more of a "real feel" to the blog, like possibly add my actually photo instead of Audrey Hepburn, then maybe lighten up the colors and the text and get rid of those unused and unneeded links just taking up space in the side.

I also want to get my focus back and write more. I was looking though my blog and started wonder, have I lost my voice, am I now just writing just to be writing? When I started this, I Lived, Breathed and Ate blogging all day, 24/7 -365, now I’m lucky if I get 3 posts up a week! And my website is suffering too, I have not written anything on fashion in over a week, not to mention I haven’t updated any of the other tabs!

So I think this weekend is going to be all about finding my voice, updating my blog, oh… and getting some school work done!

Happy blogging all and hopefully, next time you stop by my blog will look a little different! Feel free to leave suggestions about how to update my blog/website!! 



Keep Reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...