Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Scrambled Mess...



So the theme of this week is really "Indescribable". You’re probably wondering what I mean by that. Well first things first. I’m back from vacation and can hardly stand it! I need a vacation to recoup from my vacation! Believe me when I tell you I’m struggling to stay awake at work! But I’ll be fine ;I get a 3 day weekend and plan to utilize it for napping!!

Last month, I’m not sure if I posted this or not but I visited a great blog:
http/www.glamourgirlreviews.com/ and was introduced to a wonderful sample box that cost $10.00 a month so I signed up for a 1 year subscription for both me and my older sister because I know how much she loves stuff like that. The sample box I’m referring to is known as Birch Box and you get great sample and products that are truly worth more than $10.00 so it’s worth the money!

Anyways, I arrived home from work yesterday to find my very first Birch Box delivery sitting pretty in my mail box! I was super excited but contained myself long enough to get photos of the box before I opened it!!

My Birch Box contained:
Befine Night Cream full size worth $30.00, my sample size worth about $3.00

Blinc Mascara worth $24.00 my sample size was worth about $12.00
 
Kate Spade New York Twirl perfume full size worth $80.00, my sample size worth $5.00

Lift Lab anti-aging cream full size worth $85.00, my trial size worth $15.00

Extra Twist Hair Tie pack of 3 worth $5.00, my gift worth  $1.66

So all in all I paid $10.00 for about $36.66 worth of products. Not bad at all!!

Oh I forgot to mention that while on vacation my husband surprised me with a bracelet from Pandora’s. It’s actually very cute because you can leave it as is or add other stones or beads to it for flair! I haven’t decided yet what I want to do with it.

I started reading a new book this week by Elin Hildedrbrand called The Blue Bistro. I actually first started reading her books about 3 and a half weeks ago when I took a trip to Miami. I saw The Castaways in an airport bookstore and on a whim grabbed it up. I couldn’t get enough so when returned from vacation I had finished it and had started another one of her books called Barefoot. Now I’m reading The Blue Bistro and love it! If you’ve never read any of her books, I highly suggest you do! She reminded me of how much I love to read! Her books make you feel like your right there, like you know the characters and their past.

Anyways, that was the theme of this week! As you can see, it’s a scrambled mess but full of goodies!

Keep reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...