Monday, October 17, 2011

Just A Recap On My Life....

Happy Monday loves,

I have not really posted in a while because I have been super busy with well… life! So I’m going to do a lil recap on what’s been going on in my life so far…

As you all know my blog turned 1 so I had a big celebration! I’m still in school and counting down the days until graduation! I can hardly wait! I’m over all of this year’s earlier drama and so moving on! I’ve been to a ton of shows, fashion and trend shows and planning to go to a few more! I’m learning so much about trends, style and fashion that I can hardly keep up!

I lost 30 pounds on Weight Watchers and keeping it off! I’m so proud of myself! My husband and I are getting along swell and are really in the best place we have ever been! We had a big break threw a while back and I think it helped up grow closer so I couldn’t be happier about that!

My pup Coco is turning 5 in a few weeks so I need to do something special for her, maybe a new leash or a bag of doggie bones! I started making my YouTube video and love you all so much for subscribing! Thanks darlings!

What else?? I know so much has happened but it’s all going by so fast that I honestly cannot keep track!

Oh yeah, I’m going to Berlin and Amsterdam in about 2 weeks so that should be exciting!

Keep reading! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...