In honor of Tasty Tuesday over at FTLOB's I have this tasty recipe to share with everyone!
I thought this was a great Fall idea for a dessert! It’s fairly simple and I have Chelsea Ferguson to thank for this yummy treat! She doesn’t have a blog but I love this recipe she listed in Lauren Conrad.com
Cheesecake Stuffed Peaches
You Will Need:
- 6 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup(s) of butter melted
- 3 tbsp. of cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup(s) of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- ***If you want to make your own cinnamon sugar mix 3 tbsp granulated sugar with 1 tsp of ground cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Use a 15x10x1 inch pan and line with parchment paper.
- Trim a very thin slice from the round side of the peach so that it can stand up on its pan.
- dip in melted butter
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat until blended.
- Spoon into center of peaches.
- Bake uncovered about 30 min or until lightly browned and softened.
Serve warm or at room temperature.