Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weekly Roundup: Events On The Horizon

So I have not blogged for a few days because I was allowing time for people to enter the contest but I really want to get some more content on my blog so if you’re interested in entering the contest, you still have a week, just click here.

So the theme of this past week is… well in all honesty there is no theme, it’s just been one big hosh-posh of crazyness!

Some of the stuff I can blog about and some I just don’t think I want to because its sorta personal and hurtful on some level… Though a lot of the week has been good, a lot of it was pretty trying and difficult but I look at these things a lessons to get me to something bigger and better!

I received a lot of invites to some pretty fab events in my area and one of my favorites is the Lucky Magazine and Doir Pretty Party.  This  was very exclusive and I got invited so you can imagine that I was thrilled out of my boots to learn I'd be going!! I’m so excited and have to go out and look for something pink to wear! In October I’m also attending a few other events like the DC Hearts of Arts and an Exclusive DC Film Premiere, Fashion for the Cure, and Pink Rocks the Runway as well as trying to plan for a Fall Festival event on Oct 31st!

Also make sure you check out my vlog on YouTube and if you have not already done so, please subscribe and add me as a friend! I have some great tips and fashion advice as well as just some funny entries and so much more going on!

On a personal note, I finished last semester and am right back in the mix starting a new one this week so my schedule is so jam packed that its crazy sometimes!



Keep reading and remember to get in the giveaway before it’s too late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...