Monday, December 5, 2011

Tis The Season! Fa-la-la

I’m just writing a quick post because I’ve been super buys getting ready for the holidays, working and doing so many other things that unfortunately blogging has been on the back burner.

I’m so excited about Christmas and I plan to go shopping this upcoming weekend for some decorations, gifts and other holiday festive things! I’m also going to put up the tree and get the house looking and smelling Christmas-y! 


 


So I’ll try to update more tonight but for now I must go! 

Oh yeah, I'm going to be doing a 14 days of Christmas event where I do 1 nice thing for a stranger for 14 days before Christmas, kind of like random acts of kindness so I'll post that entry later this week! And I'll post my new years resolutions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...