Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back In The Saddle...

So I have not posted anything since June and that’s mainly because I have been going through a lot of stuff since then! Most of it has been good, let’s take a roll call to everything that has happened lately.

I was officially baptized in April and that totally brought forth so many wonderful changes in my life, I transformed my way of thinking, my priorities and my relationship with Jesus! I almost gave up blogging all together but have since consulted my Mom and have decided to reorganize my blogs focus. If you have ever read my About page then you probably know that I have always claimed to love Jesus but now I plan to incorporate my love for Him into this blog, how great is that! Love it or leave it, I don’t really care. This is me and I will not apologize!  You can expect some major changes to my blog very soon!



Next I finally graduated (with honors, just joking but I did have a high GPA) in June so I’ll post some pictures of that! I was so excited and happy but mostly relieved to finally close that chapter of my life! It was a long time coming, let me tell you! Now, with all my free time I have been concentrating on  my volunteer work and I’m also about to begin working with children at my church in the AWANA program, I'll finish up the training next Saturday. And I can update my blog more often! 



My family came for my graduation and to visit the DC area for a week and that was pretty fun, it was their first time here so I did the whole tour guide thing and we really had a blast!I We did a lot of site-seeing and even though I live here, I got to visit some places I hadn't been. 


After they left, I went on a few vacations, all domestic but nonetheless, still worthwhile! I just came back from Las Vegas, (since I don’t drink or gamble I spent my days sitting by the pool reading!) Then it was off to New Orleans for a few days. I’ll try to post some pictures of my trips soon. New Orleans is definitely an interesting city but to be honest, I’ll probably never go back! It really wasn't for me! 

So that’s it for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...