Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcoming The Newbies!!!

Well, the staff is growing and I'm proud to welcome all of our staff writes (check out their bios under the Staff Writers Tab)! I think the site is doing great, I have an interview lined up for later this month and I'm getting a lot of positive feedback from people stopping by to check out the site and what not...
I received a random email today from an independent designer wondering if I'd do a piece in one of her items that she's currently promoting! Yeah, why not, we're all in this game for the same reason right! Oh and Abby posted a new column today so check that out in Ask Abby it’s pretty good! (You go girl!)

So, I think I might take a quick break from CG for an hour or so and catch up on some personal stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...