Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life's Little Happiness's...

The other day I read somewhere that at some point we should list a few things (outside of family and spouse) that make our lives a little bit better and so after much contemplation, I composed this short list:


My Blackberry/crackberry

Cherry Chap Stick

Ipad/Ipod

Lifetime TV

Raspberry ice tea

My site fans

And course my trusty dog Coco (if she could read, she’d appreciate these mentions)!


Your probably a bit taken back by me saying that my site fans make my life a little bit better but the reason why I threw that one in there is because this afternoon as I was checking my email I happened to see something that caught my attention, an email which turned out to be from someone who I would call my #1 CG Chronicles site fan and for anyone who has ever had a fan, it's actually a little exciting, well as long as it’s not a psycho-stalker type of fan, but I digress.

Reading through this email from my #1 fan, a smile was plastered across my face as I read this “I gotta be honest; I saved your site on my favorites in my iPhone, I check the site @ least once a day and read all your articles/blogs. Keep ‘em coming, I'll read anything you write!”  


Wow, knowing that there are actually people out there who really appreciate and read what I write is beyond words for me!! I’m so overwhelmed with happiness and little does this person know but these words have inspired to write more so thank you #1 fan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and normally reply back so feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just show some love!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...